WAFMommy Finds and Tips on Facebook

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ok a new beginning

Well my original start didn't go so well. I only blogged three times and nothing since. Here's hoping I do better this time. Goal is to blog at least once a week. If I do more great, but at least once a week.

So as of late I have decided I should blog about things that really make me happy. Some of those things are crafts, decorating and styles/shopping. I am currently on a quest to become one of those crazy fanatical coupon shoppers. I want to experience the thrill of walking into the grocery store and walking out with a basket full of items for close to nothing. The ultimate thrill will be to walk out and not to have paid anything for the items in my cart. So I am going to keep you up to date on my journey to those ultimate goals. The next thing along the same lines is to share the great deals I do find.

This past week I found some great clearance deals at Target. I found a really cute white and black sleeveless dress for $7.48. They also had some really cute peasant dresses with t-shirt ropes and cotton skirts for $6.98. Several different colors and patterns on these dresses. Then awwwwwww in the shoe department the wonderful brown platform shoes with the leather flowers running up the center of the shoe for ...... Get ready for it ...... $4.98. That is right $4.98 not a typo. There were several different styles for the same price, but these were the shoes I loved the most.

Top view of my favorite shoe

Side view of my favorite shoes


Close up view of the flowers running
up the center of the shoe







No comments:

Post a Comment